Sunday 29 May 2011

Solomon comparison footage

I've taken some comparison footage of Solomon, who is steadily making progress now that his landing has gone back to normal.  I grabbed these stills from the footage and although the quality isn't great you can see that - like Flynn yesterday - his stride length is better.  
Here he is the first time I filmed him - unfortunately I forgot to put titles on the clip, but you can tell that if the sun is shining, its the more recent one(!)...
...and here he is the second time.  
Finally, this is him in January, just before he went home last time.  As you can see, he's still not quite as good today as he was then, but he is nearly there, I think.

The two comparison clips are here:
Solomon comparison from Nic Barker on Vimeo.

and you can see his January footage here:
Solomon's sunny day from Nic Barker on Vimeo.

No comments: