Tuesday 11 March 2014

Roger's 8 week circle footage

Roger has now been here for 8 weeks - time for an update!

I made the most of the sunshine yesterday to begin catching up on footage which I haven't been able to take in the previous stormy, wet weeks of this year.

For Roger, it was January when I last managed to film him on a circle and I was convinced he was moving better but it was nice to compare the films and make sure. Roger arrived with DDFT and check ligament damage and its nice to see him moving more comfortably.
I've included stills in this post (January is above and March below) and if you compare how he is stepping under with his LH, and the extension of his RF, you can see the improvement. 
However, its not really until you see him moving that you get a full impression of what has changed. 

No comments: