Tuesday 17 August 2021

Donovan's 4 week update

 I'm posting updates on the rehab horses this week - I have had a few problems with my camera so apologies for the delay but I will get the comparisons up as soon as I can, starting with Donovan's today. 


Its good to see that his feet have already grown in a fair way, with the nail holes now nearly gone (the lower photos are the current ones, as usual). 

Some encouraging changes to see, with his frog developing and his under-run heels improving as well. 

Donovan has been working well over the last few weeks and there should be plenty more improvement to come as he continues his rehab. 

There has been no trimming, as usual, his feet have simply changed naturally with movement on varied terrain. 

Similar changes to his right foot and the start of better concavity as well. 


Donovan's footage is up here: https://vimeo.com/588346338


No comments: