Monday 1 October 2012

What did you do at the weekend?

Over the weekend it was all change at Rockley with M and Candy going home and 2 new arrivals taking their places.  I will do hoof updates on all of them over the next few days but for now here's their weekend diary...
M and Rachel hacking out...
New boy Thomas getting to grips with the track...
Knightley, Rolie and Millie, unfazed by all the comings and goings...
...latest arrival, Rocky (who pulled his bar shoes off himself to save me the trouble) steps out for the first time...
I had a feeling he and Thomas would be kindred spirits and sure enough as soon as they were introduced to each other they became inseparable...
I hope that their owners, Emily and Sarah are prepared for the sort of ruckus which I suspect they will create together over the next few weeks...
And there was someone else who was keeping an eye on all these developments...
Bryher undoubtedly has the biggest collection of aunts and uncles, which he seems quite happy about.
 And once the big guys are off the track, its open for business as far as he is concerned...



2 comments:

amandap said...

My best wishes to Rachel and M.
That big smile says it all. xxxx

M's mum said...

Thanks amanda - I've done a fair amount of smiling this week, I'm so happy to have him home and for him to be progressing and improving, although I know it's still very early days. Could never have got this far without Nic, and that's for definite :0) x