Tuesday 9 September 2014

Preparations for the rehabs' reunion...

...are looking like this at the moment...
 ...there are piles everywhere of Things I Must Not Forget, together with a longer list than you would have thought possible of everything me, 2 horses, 3 cameras, the lorry and the RRR could ever need...
...and its only going to get worse because today I have to finish packing and load the lorry with 35 bales of haylage so that tomorrow I can set off to collect the super-duper-HD-slow-mo camera which I am hiring for the week from Wiltshire and drop off the haylage in Berkshire, at the RRR venue...then back to Devon to pick up the horses and set off again on Thursday...!
 As you can imagine, there probably won't be another blog post til after the RRR but the next post really should be worth waiting for, if last years was anything to go by. See you there :-)

1 comment:

dreams579 said...

weeeeeeee I can't wait! Have fun doing all that driving - but it will be worth it come the weekend!!!