Tuesday 23 November 2010

Bailey W on the beach!

Its now coming up for 3 weeks since Bailey W made his triumphant exit from Rockley and went back home to his adoring fan club.  Since then, he's been a busy boy - things to do, people to see...

He and Lainey went to the beach at the weekend, and took some of the fan club with them - they all had a blast!  The photos are on Lainey's Facebook page but they are so lovely that she let me put them up here too :-)

"I'm the tallest - check; I'm the handsomest - check; I'm the fastest...
...check!"

Actually, I love the captions Lainey has on Facebook - the photo above is "the horse who was never meant to come sound" and the one below is...
"I have got my horse back"...

Can't say better than that, though Bailey is obviously equally satisfied to have got Lainey back :-)

No comments: