Wednesday 10 July 2013

Boys of summer

Just time to share news of 2 former rehabs...Firstly Alfie, the Morgan, who went home earlier in the year.
Sue and Alfie make a great team and it was lovely to receive this photo of the pair of them. Sue says:

"I had a lesson last Saturday and some friends watched me, I was concentrating so much (hence my
very stern expression in the photo) that I didn't realise they were taking pictures of us! He's working brilliantly, that coupled with our new instructor, there's no stopping us."
It was also an important anniversary on Monday - 3 years to the day since Bailey arrived at Rockley. This is photo taken a few months after he went home and I'm pleased to say he is still just getting better and better :-) I am privileged to think that I am still - apart from Lainey - one of the very few people to have ever ridden him!

2 comments:

cptrayes said...

It's Camperos 3 year anniversary too.

C

Nic Barker said...

:-) Lovely!